There are only 4 days left, and we need your help to get the VoIP Drupal sessions elected for Drupal Con Denver 2012!
This year, we are proposing two sessions:
* Hello, Drupal? Building Drupal sites that make and receive phone calls (http://bit.ly/t3jKup)
* Using Drupal for civic action and social empowerment (http://bit.ly/v3l4W3)
The first session will talk about VoIP Drupal’s inner working and its applications for both businesses and non-profits. The second session will be a panel discussing the design of Drupal systems that foster social inclusion, participation and civic engagement.
Voting is simple. You just have to:
1) Login into the Drupal Con site: http://denver2012.drupal.org/user
2) Go to the VoIP Drupal sessions (http://bit.ly/v3l4W3 and http://bit.ly/t3jKup)
3) Answer the multiple-choice question at the bottom of the page
The whole thing should only take a couple of minutes. The higher you rate our sessions, the better!
Spread the word to your colleagues!
Looking forward to seeing you in Denver,
-- Leo and the rest of the VoIP Drupal gang